Live translation for virtual events.
Video & audio dubbing.
Video & audio annotation and search.
From video & audio to high-value asset.
The amount of unstructured content generated daily is overwhelming — especially in video & audio.
In the remote work era, teams across industries are conducting more webinars, podcasts, virtual conferences, and on-demand training videos than ever on Zoom, Google Meet, and Webex. But this leads to problems:
- No way to annotate live content, as the words are being spoken
- No easy way to search for information buried within content
- No easy way to bookmark specific clips or create annotations for sharing
- Tedious, error-prone, and inefficient to translate and dub content from one language into multiple languages to increase accessibility
- …and more
What if there was a way to convert unstructured content, such as spoken words, into searchable & shareable digital assets?
Threadeo transforms unstructured video & audio content into searchable, shareable digital assets. For example:
- Take notes on a live event as the words are spoken
- Translate a live event in real-time with captions
- Search for a word you heard in a webinar
- Click a search result to go to the exact moment where the word was spoken
- Select text to create a clip of a particular speaker
- Export the clip with burned-in captions into 40 languages
- Dub the clip using lifelike voices into 12 languages
How much more valuable would your meetings and webinars be if you could do all this?